Family Drive-thru Carnival Experience
UPDATE: WE ONLY HAVE A FEW SPOTS AVAILABLE IN THE 1PM TO 2PM RANGE. PLEASE MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
How great to have carnival fun all from your car! Your registration includes fun and safe game booth stops, a scavenger hunt, hamantashen bake, DJ, and MC so you won’t miss any sound as it all plays through your car radio. Purim would not be complete without live animals, which handlers will bring close to your vehicles for a sweet drive-by visit. Finally, of course we will send you off with prizes and a great community feeling.
- Drive-thru experience is Sunday, February 28 from 10:00am-1:00pm!
- Entry is $60 per car and includes a Purim Box which includes but is not limited to: items for games you will play from your car, crayons and game sheets, temporary tattoos, toys, and treats. Each box will be enough for 2 people.
- If you have more participants in your household, purchase an additional box for $20.00 when you register.
- Following registration and payment, you will receive a link to the Sign-up Genius to choose a time slot for your car to arrive for the drive-thru.
- We are also excited to fulfill another mitzvah of Purim matanot l’evyonim – gifts for the poor. We will purchase new socks to use in lieu of bean bags for drive-thru games. All socks will be donated to individuals currently unhoused in our community!
- We also ask EACH CAR to bring a handful of COINS for our coin-toss game. All change will be donated to the North Hollywood Interfaith Food Pantry.
- Questions? Contact Nolan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-763-9148